Women-made, Women run! | Supporting Accion Opportunity Fund
In honor of Accion Opportunity Fund, committed to supporting small business owners who are often shut out from financing, this pantry box is packed with wonderful culinary products from outstanding women producers and growers! As a woman owned and operated B-Corp, we are over the moon to bring to you this curated box to fill your pantry with sweet and decadent goodness and directly support the advancement and empowerment of women business owners in Los Angeles and beyond! In the words of Beyoncé, who run the world? GIRLS.
IMPACT: Each purchase of this box enables a donation of $20 to Accion Opportunity Fund to upend inequities and catalyze change so small business owners of all identities can thrive.
- Alive 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 12.7 fl oz | Brightland, made in California
- Cashew & Coconut Butter Salted Eggnog, 12 oz | Ground Up, made in Portland
- Coconut Grove Grain-Free Granola, 8 oz | Bearclaw Kitchen, made in Los Angeles
- Loose Leaf Assam Black Tea, 3.5 oz | Alaya, harvested in India
- Mole Negro Paste, 16 oz | Guelaguetza, made in Los Angeles
- Organic Conchiglie, 1 LB | Semolina Artisanal Pasta, made in Los Angeles
- Various Flavors of jam, 8 oz | M. Greenwood Jams, made in Los Angeles
- Single-Origin Pragati Turmeric, 2.47 oz | Diaspora Co., sourced in South Asia
Tells a story of community
Delivers measurable impact via a non-profit donation
Includes a discovery booklet
Supports small-scale artisan makers who care about a positive environmental and community impact