Swana Box | Supporting Beit El Baraka
At Narrative Food, we are so lucky to be in California where the diverse communities neighboring and in Los Angeles continue to introduce us to the magnificently earthy, vibant and spice-filled flavors found in the Southwest Asian and North African region of the world. From locally made salty lemons, za’atar, harissa and California grown dates, fill your pantry with these bountiful ingredients that are bound to have you wanting to cook time and time again perfectly pairing with all the fresh produce, meats and herbs found in our backyard.
IMPACT: Each purchase of this box enables a donation of $15 to Beit el Baraka, whose mission is to ensure dignity to the most vulnerable segments of the society by assisting Lebanese retirees and children living in strong financial distress. In a spirit of respect and support, they grant them access to healthy food, decent livelihood, medical services, and education.
- Organic Salty Lemons 1/2 pint | Hilltop & Canyon
- Organic Za'atar 65g | Canaan USA
- Organic Maftoul 250g | Caanan USA
- Organic Harissa Paste 5.3 oz | HLTHPUNK
- Chermoula 9 oz | Villa Jerada
- Medjool Dates 1 lb | Rancho Meladuco
- Pistachio & Nigella Halva 8 oz | Hebel & Co
- Just Pomegranate Molasses 8.8 oz | Just Date
Tells a story of community
Delivers measurable impact via a non-profit donation
Includes a discovery booklet
Supports small-scale artisan makers who care about a positive environmental and community impact